I had a little bit done from left-over thread.
With this piece I had quite a bit of difficulty with the borders. It was really difficult to see what I was doing on either side of the back-stitch line that marks the central rectangle. As well as a very crowded thread line, the sage thread is pale and blends.
After working on it for the best part of a day, I took a break in the evening and worked on some ballet bears for the Christmas tree.
In the morning the satin stitch border came much more easily.
I also fixed that lower -left corner of the cross-stitch border (upper left on this photo), where I think I must have been stitching in my sleep!
Now for the last piece - the front cover of the primer/pincushion.