I have now finished the Toy Chest Etui and the tools that were in the original kit and class coverage. Here they are, out of the box.
Of course, at the end of the class, when Betsy Morgan offered the three new pieces she had developed, I went with the option to buy. So my sense of completion was modified by the three kits still sitting there, sending out faint 'make me' beeps. The beeps got louder as the desire to have them done and dusted grew. So I'm plunging in.
First, I have tidied up from completing the basic set, put all the instructions, left-over bits of fabric, thread and skirtex along with notes and templates into a folder and out of the way with other reference documents in my cupboard.
The workroom is ready for another project!